U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Kallis on line

Re: Kallis on line

Rajul,

Thanks muchly for sharing your work. It's always such a nice departure
from the text-based world of this list.

Question: Can you explain why you chose kallitype for those images. I'm
not cloaking any disagreement with your medium, it's just helpful to
some of us to hear why an artist weds a specific medium with certain
images. And same goes for your use of toners. What leads you to a
certain color/contrast decision?

Thanks again, and yes, I certainly remember you from the Santa Fe
Workshop years ago! Glad to see the photomontage is still one of your
friends.

Dan

--
www.DanBurkholder.com