U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Kallis on line

Re: Kallis on line

Dan,

So good to hear from you. Your shoulder problems must be history by now.

Re. your question: I was impressed by Carmen's Kallis posted earlier this year. This happened at a time when I wanted very much to explore alt processes that I knew little about, and which would yield prints that revealed detail and were subtly colored .

The choice of toners was based on what has been reported by other Kallitypists. I tried to match the described outcomes with the subject matter. If a particular combo did not work, it was fairly easy to repeat using another toner.

Many thanks for your interest. And yes, I got a lot out of your SF workshop.

Best wishes, Rajul