To: <alt-photo-process-L@sask.usask.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 5:01 AM
Subject: P.O.P and diginegs and babies

Hi Folks,

Well after a disastrous summer spent (not)gum-printing, I have adjourned to the UK pending the arrival of new grand-daughter, baby Kate. Shortly thereafter, a somewhat longer journey to the Antipodes where my son and his wife are expecting baby Lilly Grace in Sydney in October. Assuming no further birthing or bombing incidents I should be back in Turkey by February which brings me to my Alt question. I intend visiting Cappadocia in spring, a terrain which lends itself, I believe nicely, to POP images. I have a couple of queries. Has anyone eve used Polaroid 55 film successfully in a pinhole camera? AND, will I be able to create digital negatives capable of printing well with Centennial POP? Any responses would be gratefully received as would any old baby clothes, money etc..

Regards

Grandad David H