U of S
Mailing List Archive
State Socialism and shutterbugs (was Re: China blog with some alt list
State Socialism and shutterbugs (was Re: China blog with some alt listmembers at least)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: State Socialism and shutterbugs (was Re: China blog with some alt listmembers at least)
- From: trevor cunningham <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 22:50:04 -0700 (PDT)
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;b=X8gMewOeVwkjXaOoPEHK1fGOa171lcynm/nCxLa+eQfA2HjR+NQSE41FAFPRZGEC8FcDIMEc4wQ1QwPLR201tuN+yJmBmb6FruHCK5aM52dIQdXWmFPd1LKIme6QhVw3X1pJHYC+3mWC0/JP9/nLa9fXrQ0lRs040EhM88SraKQ= ;
- In-reply-to: <025801c6db3a$739b46e0$0200a8c0@DC5YX7B1>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I looked at the blog, great stuff! My partner and I are trying to secure teaching employment in China starting in 2007. I'd be very interested to know about the photog climate in China. Here in Cairo it's a little touch and go. As long as you don't look too pro you can shoot just about anything that isn't police or military. I got some genuine hassle when I whipped out (for lack of a better phrase) my 5x7 at the Giza pyramids. "Little camera ok. Big camera no!"
"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears it's true" - J Robert Oppenheimer
Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com. Check it out.