U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: China blog with some alt list members at least

Re: China blog with some alt list members at least

No. Most of the audience knew not a word of English, but our groups' charm was so engaging... (just kidding - we did give a pretty good performances but we would have received great applause even if we merely mumbled). The well prepared Powerpoint shows did give them much needed fresh points of view - students were busy snapping pictures of the projected images.

Plus we had really good translators most of the time.

Sam