To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 12:26 AM
Subject: RE: Potassium Oxalate recipe

John, 2 lbs of Pot Carb with 1.75 lbs to make 1 gallon of water. 1 lbs = 457
g and 1 gallon = 3.8 l ( top of my head but close enough as it is just POT
OX).

Mix you Pot Card into cool distilled water; about 1/2 your total volume.
SLOWLY add your Ox Acid as it WILL BUBBLE!!!!. Add to completion and top
off with water to make final volume.

Eric