RE: Potassium Oxalate recipe
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: RE: Potassium Oxalate recipe
- From: Eric Neilsen <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 18:26:07 -0500
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net;h=Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:X-MIMEOLE:Thread-Index;b=UEApqt5u8x3JRQR6cI3GHrWnb0K2ELcqRwMQJLqLpi5eTbOLF5T+Wq+gRx2n9/080qVOf0QWl6GVKC0BMxYZTBnPh8zxEIJFDgW8V7nGI1WyQj0Sl/pbT2YjVHV2qzu2DItKDPtmx0Q5sQf9keK3pjfT63WBfLnUJrOUheG9gyM= ;
- In-reply-to: <1f6801c6ddd4$f09e4fb0$6e842052@john3lfqb5rpyy>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: Acbd1IH46iW7V5t6R2CWnt0oo+CqkgAACczg
John, 2 lbs of Pot Carb with 1.75 lbs to make 1 gallon of water. 1 lbs = 457
g and 1 gallon = 3.8 l ( top of my head but close enough as it is just POT
Mix you Pot Card into cool distilled water; about 1/2 your total volume.
SLOWLY add your Ox Acid as it WILL BUBBLE!!!!. Add to completion and top
off with water to make final volume.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: John Brewer [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 6:23 PM
> To: Alt list
> Subject: Potassium Oxalate recipe
> Hi list
> Does anyone have a recipe for potassium oxalate (as a Pt/Pd dev) using
> potassium carbonate and oxalic acid in metric units.
> Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. Ana´s Nin.