From: Eric Neilsen [mailto:ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 7:26 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: RE: Potassium Oxalate recipe

John, 2 lbs of Pot Carb with 1.75 lbs to make 1 gallon of water. 1 lbs = 457
g and 1 gallon = 3.8 l ( top of my head but close enough as it is just POT
OX).

Mix you Pot Card into cool distilled water; about 1/2 your total volume.
SLOWLY  add your Ox Acid as it WILL BUBBLE!!!!.  Add to completion and top
off with water to make final volume.

Eric