U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Cyanotype Rex - a disappontment to say the least..

Re: Cyanotype Rex - a disappontment to say the least..

I usually lurk, just absorbing what I can from the deep pool of experience here, but I felt compelled to jump in and agree with what David's said, add that it confirmed my suspicions based on reading the material available for free, and thank him for saving me $30.
Neal Wilson

Hi Katherine,
Congratulations! It must be our time for
Grace(s).
The reason I purchased this particular PDF was to
disprove my own opinions of the man rather than the process itself. When I
read it I was awash with disappointment. The document is about as
informative as his emails and is really something I would expect from a
first  year student rather than an elder 'professor'. For me,
this author has feet of clay. There is far more important information
freely available ( from Ware for instance) on the web and I just
don't understand how the cost of this particular method was
determined.
I think PDN is different in that it does break new
ground; It is very comprehensive, it does do what is promised and it does
have dynamic content (programming, spreadsheets etc.). And there is support
of course from the author..
Regards,
David