U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Pablo Picasso's sculptures got x-rayed

Re: Pablo Picasso's sculptures got x-rayed

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 16:34:59 -0600 (MDT), "Camden Hardy"
<camden@hardyphotography.net> said:
> > They wouldn't perchance be gum printers, would they? hehehehe
>
> *ahem*Chris*ahem*

Then Mark will ask: are you and Chris the only gum printers?

> Ryuji, I did a quick search for x-ray videos of people dancing, but to no
> avail.  Frankly, I'm surprised you can't find something like that on
> youtube; they've got pretty much everything else.

I'm sure the film is still sitting around somewhere, and I've seen some
of those in VHS casette tapes. The problem is that those guys aren't
paid to entertain the public and also they don't bother to include
something in grant so that they get money to archive history of
technology and danger of playful mind.

> I got a good laugh out of the fact that given this warning, these
> instructions are still being published on the web.

I think those ridiculous warnings have to do with people's perceived
idea of the risk of getting sued because some idiots screw up or
something.