U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum Humidity Question

Re: Gum Humidity Question

Chris, I'm curious why you refer to this as "spontaneous hardening" rather than "dark reaction." Dark reaction has an even steeper relationship to humidity than speed of the light reaction does; for gum the relationship is close to vertical, for this reason I never let coated paper sit around in my humid environment.
kt
Only because I am STILL trying to come up with a witty comeback to Mark Nelson's saying he experienced this sometimes.....
Chris