U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum Humidity Question

Re: Gum Humidity Question

Camden,

You know very well that humour is always welcome on this list. However, some things just aren't funny and I suppose that one needs a certain maturity to understand that.

My wife was diagnosed with Cancer last year and we have been living in its shadow ever since; So please stop offering flippant apology and start thinking about the lack of sensitivity that you show.

Regards,

DavidH

On Sep 28 2006, Camden Hardy wrote:

> I do wish you would grow up!

Never! I enjoy life too much to "grow up".

I apologize for letting my sense of humor run the keyboard on that post.
Apparently humor is not appreciated on this list.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net