U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Pt/Pd and Gumover Workshops Info

Pt/Pd and Gumover Workshops Info

Dear List,

I realize this is short notice, but I have a space available in my Intro to
Pt/Pd workshop coming up on October 7-8 in Placerville, CA. Details are on
my website.  Contact me offlist if you're interested in attending this
workshop.

Also, there is still room in my Gum Over Platinum Workshop for the Ansel
Adams Workshops in Yosemite National Park coming up on December 1-3. You can
sign up for this workshop on the Ansel Adams Gallery website:
www.anseladams.com.

Thank you,
Kerik Kouklis
www.kerik.com