U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: fixing van dyke

Re: fixing van dyke

Hello

This is somewhat of an aside; but, when using sodium thiosulphate fixer, such as the Sandy's recipe listed below, can one use Hypo-check solution such as Edwal's? I'm curious as to whether Hypo-check is designed for only factory made ammonium thiosulphate fixers?

david