From: Camden Hardy [mailto:camden@hardyphotography.net]
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 3:05 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Another vellum question

While we're on the topic of vellum, I too have a question (I didn't want
to hijack Sandy's post, so I'm starting a new thread).

How about a high quality vellum that would make a good digital negative
substrate?  I'm looking for something that prints well on an inkjet
printer, but is transparent enough to act as a negative.

Thanks,
Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net