U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Another vellum question

RE: Another vellum question

Interesting.  Too bad that Print 1000 didn't work too well as a negative;
I've heard it makes very nice digital prints.

I bought some no-name 100% cotton vellum a while back and tried it as a
substrate for pt/pd.  My exposure times were very close to my Pictorico
times, but the print quality on the vellum (and ultimately the print) left
a lot to be desired.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net