U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Silvi's up coming exhibiton

Re: Silvi's up coming exhibiton

  • To: alt-photo-process-L@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Silvi's up coming exhibiton
  • From: Dan Burkholder <fdanb@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 09:24:10 -0500 (CDT)

Last year I was privileged to work with Silvi during a couple of
workshops in Australia. Her Photogravure prints are stunning! She's the
perfect example of an artist who instinctively knows how to blend
subject with process. I just wish I had a travel budget that would let
me attend her upcoming show to see her newest work.

Plus, Silvi's mail is delivered by a man riding a Honda Trail 110 just
like the 25 year-old model living in my garage. ;^)

Go get 'em Silvi!

Dan

--
www.DanBurkholder.com