U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Silvi's up coming exhibiton

Re: Silvi's up coming exhibiton

Hey Dan, Nice to hear from you. The mail man still scoots around on the same bike! Not much changes around here...

For the benefit of those who don't know about the exhibition - go to:

http://www.pennyschoolgallery.com.au/

The exhibition will highlight five artist working with alternative processes - Photogravure, Gum, Cyanotype, Bromoil and Polaroid transfers.

If you are anywhere near Victoria, Australia - we would love to see you at the opening!

Dan,
Finally got those digi negs working a treat for the photogravures. I'm using the Agfa Copyjet with my Epson 2400, via a profiled advanced B/W workflow. Still refer to all your useful information and so are others who benefited from your insights last year.

Cheers

Silvi