U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: brush vs tray size for gum

Re: brush vs tray size for gum

BTW, threaded rods in many sizes are available at Home Depot and Lowes stores. These are Zinc plated and may or may not hold up to your application.

For coating carbon or gum I would probably just spray a coat of a anti-corrosive paint (Rust-Oleum) on the rod to protect it. Not as good as the stainless rods, but would be a very inexpensive way to find out of this method of coating would work for you.


At 12:31 AM -0400 10/3/06, Sandy King wrote:
Here is another source for coating rods.


Sandy King