From: davidhatton@totalise.co.uk [mailto:davidhatton@totalise.co.uk]
Sent: 02 Ekim 2006 Pazartesi 19:45
To: alt-photo-process-L@sask.usask.ca
Subject: Paper Hunt for kallitype

Hi,

Can any Kallitypist out there recommend a paper for kallitype? Has anyone
tried lennox 100, which is very cheap but 100 percent cotton, neutral PH?
Believe it or not I find it virtually impossible to buy inexpensive paper in
Europe or the UK. Arches platine or Buxton I know about and can get but the
price is prohibitive. Any ideas??

Thaks again

David H