U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Amergraph ULF28

Amergraph ULF28

Sandy,
I 've just read your article published at
http://unblinkingeye.com/Articles/ULF28/ulf28.html
and it is very interesting, at least for me, because I want to gather information about exposures of alternative printing processes For me should be very interesting in knowing the following questions:
-Irradiation level in mW/cm2 you get at the printing surface of UL28 after the glass or if this in not possible please can you tell me which is the distance between the surface of the lamp and the printing surface?
-The same for your BL bank of lamps
-Your Cyanotype data are referred to traditional system or Ware's system?
-Do you have any data of this test or an equivalent one printed through the sun?
Regards
-Francesc