U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Going to San Francisco

RE: Going to San Francisco

Also, if you're interested, swing by the Asian Art Museum.  It covers
quite a large time span and has art from all over Asia.  Well worth the
entry fee, in my opinion.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net