U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Ink color for digital negs

RE: Ink color for digital negs

Keith,

That's something that will vary depending on the printer model.  However,
there's a small chart at http://www.inkjetart.com/news/ink_consume/ that
compares the ink consumption of a few Epson printers.

The chart as detailed as one would hope, but there's enough there to
figure out the cost of a print.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net