U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: what paper negatives ?

Re: what paper negatives ?

Don, I get a file not found error for that page, but if you mean photo quality inkjet paper, that's the paper I used for years. When I was talking about glossy coatings not taking oil or wax well, I meant the real glossy photo paper type coatings, not the more matte photo quality inkjet paper, which does take oil very well.

Katharine