U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: what paper negatives ?

Re: what paper negatives ?

Looks like you both had the same formatting problems I did.

When Don sent the link, the address carried over to the line(s) below,
which often cuts the link short.  In the case of Katherine's post, notice
that the address took up 3 lines.  Simply copy and paste the rest of the
address to the end of what comes up after clicking the link.

The address works...just make sure you get the whole thing typed into your
browser.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net