U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: digital negative possibilities for gum

Re: digital negative possibilities for gum

Chris,

That is an absolutely terrific and informative little gum presentation on
your website. Thanks for both going through the exercise AND taking the
trouble to put it up for all to see!

What I also learned from you there, was not to pre-shrink paper in really
hot water - that was what I was told (I think) when I learned gum some 30
years ago and have religiously done ever since. Not any more...

Great stuff
cheers Catherine

BIG snip....