U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: ferri sesquichlorati

Re: ferri sesquichlorati

----- Original Message -----
From: "Halvor Bjørngård" <halvor@ydl.net>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2006 4:06 PM
Subject: Re: ferri sesquichlorati

> Have seen a brief descriptions of ferric used as a crosslinker for
> holography with PVA.. But have yet to chase down the references..

Metal-ion-doped polymer systems for real-time holographic recording, Roger
A. Lessard, Rupak Changkakoti, Gurusamy Manivannan Publication: Proc. SPIE
Vol. 1559, p. 438-448, Photopolymer Device Physics, Chemistry, and
Applications II; Roger A. Lessard; Ed. Publication
Date: Dec 1991

Cr(VI) and Fe(III) doped polymer systems as real-time holographic recording
materials, Gurusamy Manivannan, Rupak Changkakoti, Roger A. Lessard
Publication: Proc. SPIE Vol. 1622, p. 25-29, Emerging Optoelectronic
Technologies; Krishna Shenai, Ananth Selvarajan, C. K. Patel, C. N. Rao, B.
S. Sonde, Vijai K. Tripathi; Eds. Publication
Date: Dec 1992

At the recording wavelength - 488nm, I believe - speed of Fe(III) doped PVA
was said to be approximately thirty times lower than for dichromated PVA.
They did real-time recordings (no liquid processing) though...

Martin