U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: ferri sesquichlorati

Re: ferri sesquichlorati

...off to the library :-)

Sounds right FEPVA or fe doped pva is what I remember.

Think I saw this in one "processes in photoreactive polymers" but
explanation was a bit short and not too clear.

But yes, the most impressive part of ferric chloride is its low sensitivity
:-)

(don't think 488 nm would be the optimum for ferric really, have done some
spectral scanning of AFC and FO and don't think there was much absorbency at
least, in that area, but I am not too familiar with the needs of holography,
I assume they have a reason for using 488. Let me guess, the laser/light
source emits at 488 nm ?)

Halvor