U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Third party inks for negative printing

RE: Third party inks for negative printing

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: Third party inks for negative printing
  • From: Eric Neilsen <ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 10:15:50 -0500

Kees, Have you tried limiting the black ink with QTR? It seems odd to me
that you can't use any. I have not used those inks, but I'd think that
rather than turn it off completely, one might be able to add a little.

As for smearing with matte black, I have been spraying those made with MK to
prevent that.

Eric

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street