U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: gum curves

Re: gum curves

Oh, I get it, sorry, David. I misread your note completely, didn't understand you were referring to a quote from someone else (which I don't remember seeing). Yes, I agree completely, now that I see what you're saying.

I don't have any reason to think ChartThrob isn't a great method for generating curves, and I don't doubt the claims that expert printers in other processes are making that they are getting great curves for these other processes with it, even an improvement on curves they've generated using other methods. So I don't know why I can't make it work for me for gum. But I hope you'll try it so we can compare notes. (I suppose this discussion should probably go to hybridphoto to the ChartThrob thread).

Katharine