U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Banding on Pictorico with Epson 2200

Re: Banding on Pictorico with Epson 2200

Title: Re: Banding on Pictorico with Epson 2200

Mark,

Do you know of anyone making good digial negatives with the R1800. I bought one of these printers a year or so ago but returned it because, 1) the pigmented set produced low transmission density in UV in the green, and 2) it caused pizza wheel marks on the OHP materials. Otherwise, the image was very smooth and sharpt, noticeably more so than with the 2200.

Sandy