U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Banding on Pictorico with Epson 2200

Re: Banding on Pictorico with Epson 2200

Sandy,

I know Mark himself has made some rather exquisite prints with the R1800.
Dick Arentz also has the R1800 and it seems to be working very well for
him.

I had the pleasure of seeing prints from both of these guys in August.
The print quality was astounding.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net