U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Banding w/ 2200 + thanks for the Biennial

RE: Banding w/ 2200 + thanks for the Biennial

> Also having a too dry
> climate is no good for Epsons. Istanbul is quite humid most of the time
> - indoor RH in my hause is usually between 40-65%... (outdoors RH can go
> up to 98%!)

I'm not sure I'd go that far.  The RH in our digital lab here is 20%, and
our Epsons are doing just fine.

Loris, thanks for the tip about turning off the printer instead of running
a cleaning cycle; I had never heard that before.  That alone may save us a
few hundred dollars this semester!

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net