U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Banding w/ 2200 + thanks for the Biennial

RE: Banding w/ 2200 + thanks for the Biennial

Hi Camden,

-----Original Message-----
From: Camden Hardy [mailto:camden@hardyphotography.net]
Sent: 31 Ekim 2006 Salı 17:28
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: RE: Banding w/ 2200 + thanks for the Biennial

CH>"I'm not sure I'd go that far.  The RH in our digital lab here is
20%, and our Epsons are doing just fine."<

I see, happy for you - but you use them often right? Have you had a
chance of letting them sit for say... 7 - 10 days (or more) and then try
to print?

CH>"Loris, thanks for the tip about turning off the printer instead of
running a cleaning cycle; I had never heard that before.  That alone may
save us a few hundred dollars this semester!"<

You welcome, that works for me (I've read this in the
"DigitalBlackandWhiteThePrint" list years ago)...