From: Keith Gerling [mailto:Keith@GumPhoto.com]
Sent: 02 Kasım 2006 Perşembe 01:19
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: RE: Banding w/ 2200 + thanks for the Biennial

Stores?  I'm an ALT-PROCESS guy!!!  We don't need no steenking STORES!
I'm making this stuff myself - from scratch - using recipes I've found
here and there.  I'm even making Lahmacun.  As for ingredients?  That's
what I did at the Spice Market: sumac, pepper, etc.  Most of the other
stuff is easily obtainable, and for the raki?  I'm going to keep
refilling a small Yeni Raki bottle (swiped on the plane!)  with cheap
Greek ouzo.  Nobody will be the wiser.  ;-)

I haven't tried the imagesetter neg yet.  Next week.  What resolution
did you say that sample was made at?

Keith