U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Banding w/ 2200 + thanks for the Biennial

RE: Banding w/ 2200 + thanks for the Biennial

Loris -

"Wow, what kinds of meze you can find there in Chicago? Manti? Can you
also find this also in Chicago? It's nice to live in a big city :)"

Stores?  I'm an ALT-PROCESS guy!!!  We don't need no steenking STORES!  I'm
making this stuff myself - from scratch - using recipes I've found here and
there.  I'm even making Lahmacun.  As for ingredients?  That's what I did at
the Spice Market: sumac, pepper, etc.  Most of the other stuff is easily
obtainable, and for the raki?  I'm going to keep refilling a small Yeni Raki
bottle (swiped on the plane!)  with cheap Greek ouzo.  Nobody will be the
wiser.  ;-)

I haven't tried the imagesetter neg yet.  Next week.  What resolution did
you say that sample was made at?

Keith