U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Uranium Nitrate (uranyl nitrate) - Australian source

RE: Uranium Nitrate (uranyl nitrate) - Australian source

Paul,

Thanks for the info. If there is that much uranium in the creek water the crocodiles
should be about the size of houses at least accordinding to all those Sci Fi movies from the
1950s. ;-)
I would encourage you tp try uranotypes. You would also find uranium toning of silver prints interesting.

Best wishes,

Bob
Check out my web page at:

http://www.SchrammStudio.com