RE: OT: corrupted .NEF files
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: RE: OT: corrupted .NEF files
- From: EJN Photo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 16:25:31 -0600
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net;h=Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:In-reply-to:X-MimeOLE:Thread-index;b=bggwGsTtLuS/JA2QluysYKrMailBYweaLqJgnZXoiIWDjSVgVyu/AQK6h3iDWtKZNf9MJ9zwHDDH9Cy+NE7KOQrV+FNgtMhA1/AOrGJlua2+/piKnUmQ87CQZtlztmpnSnPlICSg2Yac30u382ZSkAwcbP++JOGZEp+pTZSaY/8= ;
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AccDVOsc+y5vaet9Q0mE0QKaS/Hx1AAL7lMg
Speaking of corrupt files... I missed every thing that happened here from
Saturday to Wednesday morning.
Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226
Skype : ejprinter> -----Original Message-----
> From: Camden Hardy [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 10:38 AM
> To: email@example.com
> Subject: RE: OT: corrupted .NEF files
> > Maybe I'm just a little paranoid right now, BUT - in my
> search for
> > applications to recover image files I encountered many tools
> that were
> > created for the purpose of recovering corrupted data on
> Compact Flash
> > cards.
> > Apparently there are problems in that area as well.
> Nothing in this digital age is perfect by any stretch of the
> However, Compact Flash cards (and flash memory in general) are
> said to be
> much more reliable than magnetic hard drives. I've also had
> experiences with data recovery software for CF cards.
> > I wish someone would invent a device that could convert
> digital captures
> > to
> > images and save them safely onto 35mm film. Now THAT would
> be nice! ;-D
> Wouldn't it be easier just to use a 35mm camera instead...? :)
> Camden Hardy