From: Sandy King [mailto:sanking@clemson.edu]
Sent: 09 Kasım 2006 Perşembe 03:36
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Mike Ware's POP Pt./Pd. Pt

One caveat I should have mentioned is printing speed. In my initial
tests I am finding a loss of about two stops with FAO and Ammonium
Tetrachloropalladate (II) compared to FO and sodium palladium chloride.
With the latter I can print a digital negative on Pictorico in about 100
units/seconds, while with the POP process the same negative needs about
400 units/seconds.

Hopefully I will find some way to change this scenario, because there
clearly seem to be some advantages with the use of FAO.

Sandy