U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Mike Ware's POP Pt./Pd. Pt

Re: Mike Ware's POP Pt./Pd. Pt

Title: Re: Mike Ware's POP Pt./Pd. Pt

One caveat I should have mentioned is printing speed. In my initial tests I am finding a loss of about two stops with FAO and Ammonium Tetrachloropalladate (II) compared to FO and sodium palladium chloride. With the latter I can print a digital negative on Pictorico in about 100 units/seconds, while with the POP process the same negative needs about 400 units/seconds.

Hopefully I will find some way to change this scenario, because there clearly seem to be some advantages with the use of FAO.

Sandy