U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: George Eastman House grant

Re: George Eastman House grant

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: George Eastman House grant
  • From: "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@montana.net>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:54:02 -0700

Bob,
Maybe I'll send my husband to the Zen center and whoop it up by myself at the library--can I drink beer in there? Seriously, the grant is pretty specific on "unallowable" expenses...hopefully latte's will be allowable. Oh yes, there is a $36 only per diem for food, too.

I would be very interested, if you have connections there still, to find out how much alt is going on. Thank you for the offer!
Chris
----- Original Message ----- From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@caribsurf.com>