U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: George Eastman House grant

RE: George Eastman House grant

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: George Eastman House grant
  • From: Judy Seigel <jseigel@panix.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 02:48:24 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006, BOB KISS wrote:

DEAR CHRISTINA,
	Deborah's suggestion is the best...go to the Visual Studies
Workshop.  As well as teaching many other photographic disciplines the VSW
is the home of the Laboratorium which specializes in Alt Photo Processes.
I don't really have any other contacts there any more...I was going to ask
at the VSW.
Thanks Bob & Deborah (I guess they just pruned their mailing list :( I assume you can still simply walk in and ask to see whatever...(So Chris may not get out of Rochester, whatever the weather.)

Judy