U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: George Eastman House grant

Re: George Eastman House grant

Hello Everyone,

I'm usually a lurker and I'm just catching up with my mail after being out of commission for a short while, but the George Eastman House Grant is such exciting mews I just have to say - Congratulations!

I've had some virtual contact with the George Eastman House concerning some research I'd been doing about Osa and Martin Johnson. The staff at GEH was nothing but helpful and pleasant to deal with.

I hope you let us know how your project goes, Christina.

Marilyn Dalrymple