From: Camden Hardy [mailto:camden@hardyphotography.net]
Sent: 16 Kasım 2006 Perşembe 02:33
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Lithium Chloropalladite...

...say that five times fast.  :)  Anyway...

I'm considering giving the ziatype a try, but don't want to spend $63
for a 25ml bottle of lithium palladium.  Does anyone know of a less
expensive source?

I'd probably be willing to buy in bulk, since I could use it for other
palladium processes (right?), but I'd rather not if I don't have to.

Thanks,
Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net