U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Podcast, anyone...?

RE: Podcast, anyone...?

Hi Hans,

I've looked at several of the Podcasts created by Jeff. Some are interesting
but my impression was that they aren't very polished and sometimes lack
focus.

I think the biggest impediment to creating video Podcasts is maintaining
good production quality.

Some of the PhotoShop videos I've seen, such as Dan's Tiny Tutorials have
been very good, but others are a little shakey.

Perhaps things will improve as time goes on.

For my money a good Podcast covering printing gum with curves would be a
great place to start!

Don Bryant