U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: more on spot-tone

Re: more on spot-tone

Dear Alters:
Though "good-old-Spot-tone" is gone the way of the albumen print, there are other products out there.
One such thing is a set of fine point brushes with spotting tones for b/w images.
For those of you who spot color, you can buy water color on sheets, in a book, to use. I've used set my
father used in the 1920's and there is still a lot of life left in them. I use those for spotting all my color
For spotting my digital prints I have emptied the left over inks into pharmaceutical bottles with eye-droppers
in them and marked them as to color.
Jack Fulton