U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Alt photo Podcast

Re: Alt photo Podcast

Camden,

I second Charles' view. I am not familiar with podcasts and whatever that entails. But if what you are proposing to set up will disseminate knowledge and foster advances in alt processes, I would be willing to learn.

Besides bringing you satisfaction, your investment in time and effort will be widely appreciated.

Rajul