U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Alt photo Podcast

Re: Alt photo Podcast

Charles and Rajul,

Podcasts can be viewed/listened to on either an iPod with video
capabilities (any iPod newer than say...6 months...maybe more...?) as well
as any computer with iTunes installed.  iTunes is available for Mac as
well as Windows, so that covers the majority of the computers on the web.

In short, all you need is the iTunes software (free to download from
Apple's website) to be able to view the podcast.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net