U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: WAY OT Re: Podcast, anyone...? (was Re: alt video)

RE: WAY OT Re: Podcast, anyone...? (was Re: alt video)

Camden.

> A broadcast quality Sony BetaMax should do the trick, one that uses at
> least
> 1/2 inch reel to reel video tape.

That would work, as long as it can be digitized (I don't have access to
that equipment,

I'm just pulling your leg. :) Actually I suggested to several people off
list about a year or so ago that I thought alt. process instructional videos
would be a great idea for individual web sites.

I think sound quality may be one of the biggest hurdles. I've made short
videos with my Canon A75 that came out pretty good. However inevitably some
sort of post production editing will probably be needed.

Don Bryant