U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: podcast

Re: podcast

Judy,

> Suggestions about what could be shown in podcast are intriguing, and more
> demonstrations come to mind -- laying down a coat of gum, using register
> pins, cutting mats, removing pesky pizza wheels, etc.

Thanks for the suggestions, they've been added to the list.

> But I wonder about podcasts without video ... how would that be better
> than "the list," that is, than print?

I really have no idea, hehe.  I mentioned it as an alternative for those
who want to contribute but don't have the means of recording video.  If
anyone does come up with a productive use of an audio podcast, they're
welcome to submit one.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net